Losing fat can be described as one of the most difficult and cumbersome tasks in today’s world.Obesity is more prominent today than it was about sixty years ago mainly because of different small factors that have bundled up to change the lifestyle of individuals on a huge scale.This change has not necessarily been for the good as the number of people struggling with obesity has increased ten folds.Losing fat benefits both mentally and physically,it saves you from harmful diseases and keeps you confident at the same time.Below are some effective tips that can help you shred your extra fat:
Changing Daily Routine
Before changing your nutritional habits and workout regime we must first ensure that our daily schedule can accomodate the new fat shredding chores that we are about to adopt.Apply the following changes to your daily routine.
- Get sufficient sleep of 6 to 8 hours
- Try walking rather than using vehicles for short distances
- Try not watching TV and playing video games for long duration (it slows down your metabolism rate)
- Do not take afternoon naps instead take a good night’s sleep
- Try going to bed at time
- Engage in outdoor games if you have time
- Drink sufficient water
What you eat is what you become so maintaining a healthy diet will lead you towards the fulfiillment of your goal to lose weight.Working out is important but supplementing it with the right nutritional content is even more important.Following points will help you in transforming your diet from fatty to healthy.
- Eat Legumes, blackberries, avocados, sprouts etc. These contain high amounts of soluble fibers which reduce your appetite by helping you feel full.
- Avoid fatty foods as these slow down the process of important nutrition like protein benefiting the body and these ultimately increase the fat content in your body.
- Ensure that you are taking sufficient protein. Protein fastens the metabolic process and reduces our appetite by helping us feel full.It prevents muscle loss after workouts
- Black coffee and green tea contain caffeine and antioxidants which boost metabolism and reduce belly fat.
- Abstain from drinking alcohol. Alcohol is known to increase belly fat besides damaging your health.
- Keeping your carbs intake below 50 gms a day can help you in losing weight,it also benefits people who are suffering diabetes.
- Avoid sugary foods which increase fat in our body. And try to consume apple cider vinegar by diluting it in water,it contains acetic acid which reduces belly fat.
- Avoid eating oily foods as they can cause serious health problems beside increasing fat content in your body.
Working out – Exercises That You Must Do
Working out is tough and if proper information about the exercises suitable for your body is not available then the results that you derive can be very unsatisfactory.Intense workout plays a major role in getting rid of fat from the body.Following tips while must be kept in mind through out your weight loss journey.
- Cardiovascular exercises should be done 3 to 4 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each day.
- Body weight exercises like pull ups, push ups, parallel dips, burpee, squats etc. These exercises are proven to be beneficial in reducing body fat content.
- Working out 7 days a week does not provide expected results therefore giving your body rest for a day gives your body the time to recover.
- Focus on abdominal centered exercises like hanging leg raises. crunches, leg raises etc for reducing belly fat
- Aerobic exercises like skipping rope, jumping blocks,zumba etc are great add-ons to your regular workout
Last but not the least don’t lose your cool measure your result each week, stay positive, stay calm and stay consistent.
If you any suggestions queries or doubts please do let us know in the comment section below.