Upcoming Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form : Indian Navy have vacancies Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits every year. Job vacancy notification was released. Candidates who will apply online through official website for SSR recruitment will have their exam in Feb 2019 official exam date is yet to be released Navy Course form for August 2019 will be released on the official website i.e. ww.joinindiannavy.gov.in. This is only for the unmarried male candidates who have applied for SSR Recruitment 2019. All the information like eligibility, exam,date, application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Post||Navy Sailor SSR|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Feb 2019|
Online application form will be available in November 2018 and Last Date for online application form will be 17 Dec 2018 information related exam will be given on the Admit Card. Result will be released on the same date of written examination.
|List for Feb Batch Selection Jan 2019||December 2018|
|List of August Batch Selection Feb 2019||June 2019|
Candidates must be eligible in these following criteria for the Senior secondary Recruits (SSR) 2019.
- Candidate must be Unmarried Indian Male and can be citizen of Nepal Or Bhutan
- Must have cleared his class 12th examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Math and Biology/Computer Science/chemistry
- Date of birth (DOB) of the candidate must fall between August 1 1998 and July 31 2002 ( both Inclusive).
Recruitment will be based on merit system which will also based on their Physical Fitness Test,Written Test and Medical Examination (fitness).
- Written exam will be divided in four section i.e. English/Hindi , Science , Math and General Knowledge respectively.
- One Hour will be given to complete the written test.
- Question paper will be based on 12th standard syllabus which is available on www.joinindianavy.gov.in.
- its is mandatory for the candidate to qualify in all four sections separately.
PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Candidate have to complete 1.6 km run in 7 minutes.
- And perform 20 Squats and 10 push-ups.
- Authorized Military Doctors will conduct this medical test to check the medical standards of the candidate.
- Minimum height should be 157 cm ( 5.15 ft), chest expansion of minimum 5 cm.
- Candidate must be physically and medically fit as he might need to perform in duties.
- Eye sight should be 6/6 with or without glasses.
- Selected candidates will go through final medical exam in INS Chilka before enrollment.
- Candidates will fill the application form via online mode from official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- online application form will be available form November 2018 we suggest you to wait for an update from the official site.
- Keep the 10+2 mark sheet and metric certificate before filling up application form for reference.
- In the home page of the official website click on apply online
- After filling the form click on submit
- Application Print out should be sent through Ordinary post, application form received from any other post mail will be rejected. Must send self attested copies ( 10+2 mark sheet metric certificate ,domicile certificate etc) with the printout of application form in a self-addressed envelope sized 22×10 cms with Rs. 10/- stam affixed on envelope.
- Common Service Centres (CSC) may upload the application against a fee of Rs. 60 + GST ( this is optional)
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in which will be issued two weeks prior to examination. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card with him as it contains Name , Roll number etc for appearing in the examination.
If you have any doubts regarding Indian Navy recruitment 2019 comment it down below we are happy to help you out and we will be updating this article if any major update needs to be published.